Illinois Lawyer Referrals and Legal Guidance
Our History of Success
Sometimes when we see lawyers tout their success it seems fake or we personally know that they didn’t include the fine print details. Some workers’ compensation law firms in Illinois promote their huge success rate. If you know anything about workers' comp then you realize that most cases result in some money changing hands, but very few involve significant money.
We have been very fortunate to have had the opportunity to help many people find the right lawyer for their unique case. What we do is make sure that the attorney we suggest is the right fit for what you are experiencing. This isn’t a full list, but here is a summary of some cases where we have made a difference in the lives of our clients.
- Lifetime benefits settled for $800,000.00 for a worker with a back injury that led to permanent disability.
- $144,000.00 for a factory worker with a back fusion.
- $260,000.00 for a laborer who can no longer work his former full duty job.
- Over $600,000.00 including $200,000.00 in back TTD benefits for a foreign flight attendant who was denied benefits for over three years when she came to us.
- Following a trial, $400,000.00 to settle a wage differential claim for a construction worker.
- $249,000.00 for atruck driver with shoulder and knee injuries.
- $118,000.00 for a suburban firefighter with a serious rotator cuff problem.
- $360,000.00 for a construction worker with a back injury that caused a job change.
- $85,000.00 to a trucker with a fractured vertebrae.
- Permanent disability benefits of over $320,000.00 for a secretary with carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel.
- $350,000.00 for a mechanic who had a job change after an elbow injury.
- $300,000.00 plus future medical benefits for knee and brain injury.
- $195,000.00 for a client whose arm was stuck in a tractor.
- $125,000.00 for a salesman who hurt his back while on business in Chicago.
- $275,000.00 after a trial verdict and prior payments of over $100,000.00 to a 30-year-old laborer who can’t do his normal heavy lifting job.
This is. of course. just a summary of some of the success that we have achieved. These workers, unfortunately, sustained major, life-altering injuries that most people wouldn’t want to experience. But the bottom line is that we have been able to help so many people because we don’t take a “one size fits all” approach to recommending a lawyer. Instead we listen to your case facts, ask probing questions and connect you with the right lawyer for you. If you would like our help or have any questions, please contact us at any time. All calls are free and confidential.
Since 2001, findgreatlawyers.com has helped thousands of people who are looking for Illinois workers’ compensation lawyers or just have general questions. We are attorneys who will talk to you for free and do whatever we can to point you in the right direction. If you would like our help please contact us at (800) 517-1614. All inquiries are free and confidential.